The excessive Cold and chilly atmosphere in Dschang, could have necessitated the use of charcoal to heat the room. Unfortunately the carbon monoxide produced by the charcoal enveloped the small oxygen in their residence,most especially their room.
Neighbor account States that they weren't sick and therefore their death is overwhelmingly shocking. Investigation is ongoing to know exactly what killed this French Couple?
A plea from Cameroon Concord........
Thank you for reading our magazine, we have a plea to ask you our readers. Over the last two years, hits on our articles have been climbing, we have had an increase in clicks and also a broader reading audience on our social media channels.Our readers have been writing to us requestion for news updates from Cameroon/Southern Cameroons. We have as well been trying to give you the best we can, however, we are short of finances to recruit reporters to carry on independent and investigative journalism which takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. We are therefore pleading on you to support our efforts for this platform to be able to keep up the good work we are doing.
For as little as €1, you can support Cameroon Concord– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.