My visit to the United Nations was an opportunity to remind people. Remind them that the General Assembly of that organization has, in the past, already adopted many agendas, declarations, and programmes for action. These raised tremendous hopes around the world among the youth, women and men, in the cities and in the countryside.They heralded a new world of peace and shared prosperity. But then, little followed in the way of concrete action. Let us therefore see to it today that the new goals for sustainable development meet a better fate.
A plea from Cameroon Concord........
Thank you for reading our magazine, we have a plea to ask you our readers. Over the last two years, hits on our articles have been climbing, we have had an increase in clicks and also a broader reading audience on our social media channels.Our readers have been writing to us requestion for news updates from Cameroon/Southern Cameroons. We have as well been trying to give you the best we can, however, we are short of finances to recruit reporters to carry on independent and investigative journalism which takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. We are therefore pleading on you to support our efforts for this platform to be able to keep up the good work we are doing.
For as little as €1, you can support Cameroon Concord– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Latest from Concord Newsdesk
- Cameroon: Tension so rife again in the Southern and Northern Regions.
- Senatorial Elections 2018: The Constitutional council validates the Senatorial list of the CPDM in the West.
- African Cup of Nations Tournament 2019: The second Inspection mission of the Confederation of African football is in Garoua
- Cameroon: Military Cooperation and collaboration.. Multinational military exercises taking place in Douala.
- Cameroon: Senatorial Election: All the electoral material is now ready according to Elecam.
- Cameroon: The Garoua Regional Hospital to become operational in December.
- Germany on verge of deporting Ambazonian activist
- Eséka rail accident: Camrail requests international independent expertise to determine the real cause
- Cameroon receives receives CFA108 billion to fight Diseases
- Ndu council distributes 13600 textbooks to schools in the sub division
- Biya's rare Cabinet meeting: Security, Decentralisation, 2018 Elections top Council of Ministers Session
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe says never thought Mnangagwa would turn against him
- Switzerland pumps in CFA3.4 billion to promote renewable energy projects in Cameroon
- Bamenda: Kidnapped Delegate Pleads From Captivity
- Cameroon launches call for tender to run multipurpose terminal of Kribi deepwater