A plea from Cameroon Concord........
Thank you for reading our magazine, we have a plea to ask you our readers. Over the last two years, hits on our articles have been climbing, we have had an increase in clicks and also a broader reading audience on our social media channels.Our readers have been writing to us requestion for news updates from Cameroon/Southern Cameroons. We have as well been trying to give you the best we can, however, we are short of finances to recruit reporters to carry on independent and investigative journalism which takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. We are therefore pleading on you to support our efforts for this platform to be able to keep up the good work we are doing.
For as little as €1, you can support Cameroon Concord– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Latest from Concord Newsdesk
- Cameroon: The full text of Biya's rambling monologue on the Anglophone crisis
- Cameroon English Language Newspaper Publishers Association- CENPA Shares Gov't Bribes to Publish Biased Reports!
- Cameroon: The Economic Dimension of the Anglophone Crisis
- Cameroon: Opening of the Cameroon Business Forum in Douala, a tool for promoting private investment.
- Cameroon: Government rejects unilateral increase in prices of alcoholic beverages
- Cameroonian Elected Board Member of Minority Rights Group Africa
- Cameroon says Olembe stadium near completion
- Cameroon: Elecam working towards 'free and fair' Legislative, Municipal Elections
- Cameroon: EU mounts pressure on Biya amidst escalating anglophone crisis
- Cameroonian controversial journalist narrates live on air on how to beat your woman without leaving traces
- Southern Cameroons Crisis: Professor Martin Ayim speaks out
- From The Desk of The Chairman of The Ambazonia Defense Council
- The son of Liberia's ex-president Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Charged After Probe Into Missing Millions
- Nigeria accuses Cameroon of violating UN Protocols
- Cameroon: After Brasseries, Guinness steps up to increase drink prices