Information from the National Commission for the Recording of Votes on the results of the last presidential election is currently circulating in social networks. This information shows the victory of candidate Paul BIYA. The MRC and the coalition formed around the candidacy of Maurice KAMTO, categorically reject these results which are the product of minutes manufactured, that false observers of Transparency International, unmasked, were intended to make accept the opinion national and international.
The coalition continues to claim the victory of Maurice KAMTO in this election, according to the truth of the polls on the evening of October 7, 2018.
In addition, the coalition rejects all forms of violence that the regime would like him to endorse. It wishes to inform national and international public opinion of the regime's responsibility in orchestrating acts of provocation to trigger post-election violence that it wants to blame on the coalition.
For illustration :
1) the questioning and hearing by the security forces of some of our activists in various localities of the country;
2) the intimidation of our activists and sympathizers in the neighborhoods by people who seem to belong to a militia;
3) the incitement to ethnic hatred by the distillation of tribalist statements between communities;
4) the spread of hate speech in the public media and some private media;
5) the arbitrary arrest and detention of Mr. Thierry OKALA EBODE, Deputy National Treasurer of the MRC, whose only fault is to have denounced a fraud, constituted by the usurpation of his identity by another voter; the latter having acted with the help of the president of the polling station is curiously protected until now;
6) the expulsion, manu militari, of the representatives of the MRC of most polling stations in the three regions of North - Adamaoua, North and Far North -, as well as in the regions of the East, the South and certain departments Central, Western and Southwestern regions;
7) permanent harassment of coalition members by the security services.
The coalition urges the people to remain vigilant and protect their victory.
(e) Coalition around candidate Maurice KAMTO