- Prime Minister Philemon Yang is invisible. Despite being from southern Cameroons and also head of government, he has not even convene an extraordinary cabinet meeting.
- The president of the senate, Niat Njifenji, doesn't seem to be living at all. Has not made any media outing or issued any communiqué.
- Cavaye Yeguie[speaker of the National Assembly ] has split himself in a communiqué in which he threatens and calls for dialogue at the same time; unable to convene an extraordinary session bringing together all the lawmakers to reassure the public.
- Issa Tchiroma, the popular talkative man, has suddenly gone silent. He added more salt to the wound by referring to Anglophones in January as an invisible minority .
- Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh who very much loves issuing communiqués has become as silent as a graveyard.
Actually these guys have been overwhelmed by events. The only card they can play now is to divide this country and oppress the people.
They have given the leeway to a group of extremists who are publicly calling on the most generous to oppress and the toughest to go to war.